How do I submit a claim?
You can submit a claim by:
- Calling us on 13 27 22
- Using our Claim Online platform
How do I submit the claim online?
You can submit a claim online through these simple steps:
- Sign in to your Member Hub.
- Click on Insurance in the Menu.
- You'll then access the Online Insurance Portal. Click on Start in the Submit my Claim Online card.
- You'll then be directed to Claims Online where you have to provide all the required details about the incident in order to submit the claim.
How to start a Motor claim versus a Home claim?
- Once you are on Claims Online, enter the incident date and time of the incident.
- You will now see two buttons displayed on the page asking you to choose to either start a Motor or Home claim.
- Select Car Insurance if you want to start a Motor Claim. You will then have to choose:
- your vehicle
- the type of incident it was involved in
- if the vehicle is safe to drive after the incident
- If you select Home Insurance, you will be able to choose:
- the property where the incident happened,
- the type of incident that happened,
- the extent of damage to your property/contents