How do I submit a claim online?
You can submit a claim online by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Member Hub.
- Click on Insurance in the Menu.
- You'll then access the Online Insurance Portal. Click Start in the Submit my Claim Online card.
- You'll then be directed to Claims Online where you can start to submit your claim.
How to start a Motor claim versus a Home claim?
- Once you are on Claims Online, enter the incident date and time of the incident.
- You will now see two buttons displayed on the page asking you to choose to either start a Motor or Home claim.
- Select Car Insurance if you want to start a Motor Claim. You will then be able to choose: your vehicle, the type of incident it was involved in and tell us if the vehicle is safe to drive after the incident before you start your Motor claim.
- If you select Home Insurance, you will be able to choose: the property where the incident happened, the type of incident that happened, the extent of damage to your property/contents before you start your Home claim.