How do I sign up to the Member Hub with my email address?
- Navigate to the Member Hub login page here.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the left-hand column.
- Select "Sign up with Email" from the options presented.
- Enter your email address into the first field of the form and click on "Send verification code". This will send an email with the verification code to the email address you entered.
- Check your email account and enter the verification code sent to you into the field that has now appeared under the email address field. Click the "Verify code" button to confirm that you have access to the email address entered.
- Once the verification code has been validated, continue to fill out the remainder of the form with a password, your last name and your RACT member number. Then click the "Sign up" button.
- If your details match what we have on record for you, your Member Hub account will be created and you will automatically be logged in.
If your details don't match what we have on record, two things may occur:
- You may see a message stating: "The details provided don't match what we have in our system. Please check your details and try again."
- You may be asked to verify your identity via a verification code that is sent to you via SMS to the mobile phone number we have on record for you.
- If neither of these things help in progressing the sign up process, please contact our call centre on 13 27 22 to confirm the details we have on file for you.