How do I sign up to the Member Hub with my Facebook account?
- Navigate to the Member Hub login page here.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button in the left-hand column.
- Select "Sign up with Facebook" from the options presented.
- If you're not currently logged in to Facebook in the web browser you're using, you will be redirected to the Facebook website to login with your Facebook credentials.
- Once logged in, Facebook will seek your permission to give RACT access to your name, profile picture and email address associated with your Facebook account. Click on "Continue as name " to grant access and continue with the sign-up process.
- On the next screen, your email address and last name will already be filled out from your Facebook profile. Enter your member number and click "Sign Up" to verify who you are and complete the sign up process.
NOTE: At this point, you have the opportunity to change the email address that is being used for your login. If you choose another email address that is not associated with your Facebook account, your login will become an email address / password login, not a Facebook login.
- If your details match what we have on record for you, your Member Hub account will be created and you will automatically be logged in.
If your details don't match what we have on record, two things may occur:
- You may see a message stating: "The details provided don't match what we have in our system. Please check your details and try again."
- You may be asked to verify your identity via a verification code that is sent to you via SMS to the mobile phone number we have on record for you.
- If neither of these things help in progressing the sign up process, please contact our call centre on 13 27 22 to confirm the details we have on file for you.