I've forgotten my password, how can I reset it?
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link on the member hub login page (pictured below).
- On the 'Reset Password' page, enter the email address that you signed up with and click the 'send verification code' button. An email containing a 6-digit verification code will be sent to the email address you specified.
- If the email does not arrive within 1-2 minutes, check your Junk Mail folder and if necessary click the "Send new code" link to attempt to send another verification code.
- Once you've received the email, enter the six-digit code into the "Verification code" field and click the "Verify code" button.
- Once your email address has been verified, you will have the option to change the email address you're resetting the password for OR confirming that you want to change your password.
- Clicking on "Confirm" will then allow you to update your password by entering your new password twice into the fields provided. Your new password will need to be 8 to 16 characters long and will need to contain 3 out of 4 of the following; uppercase, lowercase, number, symbol.
- Once a valid password has been entered, click the 'Continue' button to update your password. You will be redirected to the member hub login page where you can login with your new password.