How to add a new product to an existing policy?
You can add a new product to your existing policy through our Policy Management Portal by following these steps below:
- Sign in to your Member Hub.
- Click on Insurance in the menu.
- Click on START QUOTE on the Policy Management Portal.
- You will then be taken to the Online Quoting Tool where you will have to select a life stage and the product you want to add before you can start a quote.
- All your existing policies where the product can be added will be displayed for you to choose.
- You can also view what your policy contains by opening the card to see information about the current products.
- Click Next after selecting the policy you want to add the new product to and complete all questions so that you can generate a quote.
- When your quote is generated you can view your premium and the detailed information about your product before finalising the purchase.
What policies can I add new products to?
You can add new products to all policies except those which are cancelled, overdue and paid on invoice. If you would like to add a new product to a policy that is cancelled, overdue or paid on invoice, please contact us directly on 13 27 22.