How do I add my digital card to the RACT Fuel Saver app?
Things you'll need:
- Your physical RACT member card
- The RACT Fuel Saver app installed on your device.
To add your digital card to the Fuel Saver app, please follow these four simple steps:
- Open the Fuel Saver app and click the blue menu button found in the top-left corner of the map screen (shown below). Note: If this is the first time you've used the Fuel Saver app, there may be a few app introduction screens to click through first.
- Once the menu opens, tap the "RACT digital member card" option.
- Next tap the blue "Scan your card" button.
- Flip your physical member card over and position the barcode within the blue dashed border shown on your device's screen. The app will scan the barcode once positioned correctly.
The app may load for a few seconds as it attempts to validate your member number.
You should then see the success message and your digital member card as shown below:
If you experience any issues while scanning your card's barcode, please refer to this help article.